Learn about the important services provided to the Olathe Community and about the financial status of the District
Citizens4OlatheFire will be hosting community meetings to share important information about the fire department and the ambulances services. Information provided will also help voters build an understanding of the District's revenue taxation process.
Do you know?
- OFPD now has 9 full-time responders that are staffed at the station 24/7/365
- Response time out the door has dropped to an average of under 2 minutes
- How much of your property tax goes towards emergency response?
- Property tax assessment rates will continue to drop
- The State of Colorado wants a $700 million dollar drop in residential property taxes by 2025
- Less revenue for the District can mean a decrease in services
All this and more will be discussed and your questions can be answered.
Please plan on attending one or more of these important meetings on the following scheduled days:
All meetings will begin at 7:00 p.m..
- Hispanic - Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Thursday, April 13, 2023
Location: Olathe Fire Station - 406 S. 5th St., Olathe CO